Samstag, 7. September 2019

I'm here for you


I'm here for you.....always


(  Hey all thanks for looking on my blog if you have any questions about a post, then likes to write me in Sl under the name of Kitty leimes ...... Hugs all )


A big thank you today I would like to say a wonderful person ... you get the best out of me ... I will always be there for you Thank you for everything <3
        
        Avatar:
        
        Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body
    
        Head: CATWA HEAD - Catya 
    
        Skin: Not Found - Aya
    
        Shape: I am sorry mine :-))
        
        Hair:  DOUX - Luxy
        
        Ears: .:E.A.Studio:. - Ears Steampunk Justice 
        
        Rings: SynCo - Moonstone Bento Rings
           
   Deco:
        
       Bathtub: LAQ Decor ~ Clawfoot Bathtub & Shower with deco

   
  Pose:
     
      sweet pose : [..::CuCa Designs::..] - Love In The Tub

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen