Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2019

You want Kill me baby ?


You want Kill me baby ?


(  Hey all thanks for looking on my blog if you have any questions about a post, then likes to write me in Sl under the name of Kitty leimes ...... Hugs all )

        
        Avatar:
        
        Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body 
    
        Head: Catwa Head - Catya
    
        Skin: Egozy. - Onika 
    
        Shape: I am sorry mine :-))
        
        Hair: tram - I1126a 
        
        Top: UC_Hiromi_Jacket
        
        Shirt: UC_Hiromi_shirt
        
        Pants: UC_Hiromi_pants
        
        Gun: BAMSE : Spartan - Raven RARE
        
        Rings: [ SpotCat ] - Panther - Bento rings

        
        Deco: 
        
        Backdrop: VARONIS - Sombre Skybox
        
       
        
        Pose: 
        
        Pose: *!R.O!* - Till Death BENTO Couple Pose 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen