Sonntag, 2. Februar 2020

Whisper my Name


Whisper my Name


(  Hey all thanks for looking on my blog if you have any questions about a post, then likes to write me in Sl under the name of Kitty leimes ...... Hugs all )

        
        Avatar:
        
        Top: *Arcane Spellcaster* - top Suellen 
        
        Overall: MOoH! - Bib Overall
        
        Hair:  DOUX - Bloodline 
        
        Ears: ^^Swallow^^ - Pop Pixie Ears
        
        Facepiercing eyes: PUNCH - Starry Eyes
        
        Monroe Piercing: PUNCH - Monroe
        
        Septum: 10 [ kunst ] - Anarchy septum
        
        Watch:  **RE** Our Time Watch
        
        Rings: Meva - Alex Bento Rings 
        
        Nails: NAILPLUG X O U T R E - Coven Set
        
        
        Deco: 
        
        Backdrop:  FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Vacant 
        
        Pose: 
        
        Pose: ~X.T.C~ - Whisper my name

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen